Dealer On Demand: Setup & Support
Welcome to your Dealer on Demand (DOD) device!
Find information here about:
The setup of your DOD Tool
Using the Dealer on Demand service
Setting up your Dealer on Demand device:
To connect your DOD to the internet, either plug an ethernet cable directly into your device from a network socket or router.
Alternatively, you can connect via WiFI. To do this, after powering on your DOD, click 'Settings' in the top right of the display. Then select 'WLAN Settings'. Select and connect to your network which is shown in the list.
Using your Dealer on Demand device:
1. To use the DOD Service, you need to BOOK AN APPOINTMENT! To do this, call the Support Team on 020 3920 7677
2. At the time of your DOD Appointment, you will receive a phone call from one of our technicians. Prior to this, please ensure the vehicle is ready, make sure the following is complete:
- Vehicle connected to a Battery Support Unit
- Ignition is turned on
- DOD device is plugged into the vehicle
3. After you have plugged your DOD into your vehicle, tap 'Yes' on 'Super Remote Diagnostics'
4. Wait for a member of the Support Team to call, and your Remote Session will begin!
REMEMBER: TO USE THE DEALER ON DEMAND SERVICE, YOU NEED TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT!